《复仇》第17集 第5期:用生命起誓(在线收听

 Padma, meri jaan, listen carefully. 帕德玛  我亲爱的  仔细听好

There is an alley between Oswald and Drake, 靠近东河的奥斯瓦德和德雷克街
near the east river. 之间有条小巷
In two days' time, you must come with the Carrion program. 两天后  你必须带着蚀尸项目去那里
Come at noon. Bring nothing else and no one else. 中午时分  不要带其他东西和其他人
Otherwise, they will kill me and you. 否则他们会杀了你我
Oh, my god. Where's Carrion? 我的天呐  蚀尸呢
In a safe deposit box. 在一个银行保管箱里
Okay, I'm gonna need to make some adjustments to its flash drive. 好  我得给闪存盘做点修整
Padma, I swear to you, on my life, 帕德玛  我以我的生命向你起誓
I won't let any harm come to you or your father. 我不会让你或你父亲出事的
But, uh... we're gonna need some reinforcements. 但是  我们需要帮手
I trust you. 我相信你
Good. 这就好
So what's your end game, Eli? 你的最终计划是什么  伊莱
I'm just trying to make the Amanda Clarke foundation 我只是尽可能地把阿曼达·克拉克基金会
the best it can be. 办到最好
Yeah, I realized that 是啊  当你投了
when you invested my $100,000 into it. 我的十万美元之时我就意识到了
If you're not here for the money, then what do you want? 如果你不想要钱  想要什么
You act like you don't remember what that bitch did to us. 你看好像忘了那个贱人对我们做过什么
No! Let go of me! 不要  放开我
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474451.html