《复仇》第17集 第8期:阿曼达的继兄(在线收听

 Even if I wanted to go after Conrad, 就算我想报复康拉德

he stole the computer, which was my only leverage. 他把我唯一的证据  那台电脑偷走了
Stole it... while my wife was being buried. 在我亲手埋葬妻子的时候  偷走了
Anyway... 不管怎样
I need to focus on Carl. 我要集中精力照顾卡尔
What's done is done. 过去的就让它过去吧
Jack, I think you're doing the right thing. 杰克  我认为你做得对
Amanda wouldn't have wanted you to fight this battle for her. 阿曼达一定不想你帮她复仇
She wanted you to be happy. 她想要你幸福快乐
You're right. 你说得对
It's gotta be one or the other. 只能二者选其一
How's Jack? 杰克怎么样
He's beat up, you know? 他受了很大打击
There are a lot of unanswered questions. 突然出现这么多未解的问题
I wish I could do something about it. 我希望能帮上忙
Uh, how--how are you? 你怎么样
It's been nice having Amanda's foster brother around. 有阿曼达的继兄在  所以还不错
I think you'd like Eli if you got to know him. 要是你认识伊莱  一定会喜欢他的
Yeah, I'm sure I would. 是啊  当然
Good, because he's working on a partnership between the foundation 那就好  因为他在帮忙联络基金会
and the foster mother he shared with Amanda. 和他与阿曼达共同的养母的合作事宜
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474454.html