《复仇》第17集 第10期:可怜的阿曼达(在线收听

 Any sign that she recognizes me, and we walk. 一旦她认出我了  我们就走

Hello. 你们好
You must be Ms. Thorne. 你一定是索恩小姐
Emily. Nice to meet you. 叫我艾米莉  很高兴见到你
Thank you so much for seeing us on such short notice. 时间仓促  感谢你这么快抽空见我们
Well, anything for poor Amanda Clarke. 我乐意为可怜的阿曼达·克拉克做任何事
She was very special to me. 她对我来说非常特别
I'm afraid that time is not on the children's side. 恐怕情势对孩子们很不利
Without full payment and penalty, 要是再不交齐全款和违约金
I'll lose this house at the end of the month. 这个月底我就会失去这房子
Oh, don't worry about that. 别担心
When the Graysons put their resources to work, 一旦格雷森家族动用他们的资源
things happen very quickly. 事情很快就能解决
But we hope to present you a check 我们乐意为你明天参加
to cover all your expenses at a press conference tomorrow. 新闻发布会的一切花费买单
My goodness. That is fast. 老天  那太快了
I know this is a long shot, 我知道希望渺茫
but we're also wondering if you still have any 不过我们想知道你是否还保留着
personal items from Amanda's youth, 一些阿曼达童年的私人物品
anything to potentially connect donors to her past? 任何可能联系上她过去的捐助者的东西
Oh, I'm afraid I can't help you with that. 抱歉  恐怕对此我无能为力
Anything that was personal of Amanda's 阿曼达的所有私人物品都在
would've been lost in the fire. 那场大火里付之一炬
Of course. 那是当然
You know, I'd love to meet some of your current kids. 我想见见你现在抚养的孩子们
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474456.html