《复仇》第17集 第14期:渗入政府(在线收听) |
You're a tough man to reach. 要找到你真难 Don't tempt me. 省省吧
You and I are gonna talk now. 我们现在得谈谈
I appreciate it. 非常感谢
Thanks again for letting us do this here. 再次感谢你提供场所
It means a lot to both of us. 这对我们俩都很重要
Yeah, it's the least I could do. 这点小事还是能办到的
You guys put it together fast, didn't you? 你们很快就准备好了吧
Excuse me. 失陪
We just need a couple of good shots for the campaign. 我们想给竞选添几张好照片
I'll have to give you credit. It's an impressive turnout. 到场的人真多 不得不说是你的功劳
Well, it's a testament to the enduring power 说明格雷森家的势力
of the Grayson family name. 经久不衰
Here's to taking that name all the way to the governor's mansion. 这势力马上要渗入州政府了
Don't even think about lying to me. 你别想骗我
I have the registration for the boat 我有你的船只登记
you dragged me back to shore in. 你开那艘船把我拖上了岸
I told you, I don't own a boat. 我说过了 我没有船
And I didn't rescue you! 也没去救你
I sure as hell didn't have anything to do with Nate. 我和奈特没有半点牵扯
Grayson must be covering his tracks. 一定是格雷森在掩护他
Or you're screwing with me right now. 或者是你现在在耍我
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474460.html |