《复仇》第17集 第15期:杀父仇人(在线收听) |
No, I swear to you... 没有 我发誓 Whatever Grayson had him doing, 我弟为格雷森做事
my brother was working solo. 没有任何人帮忙
The reason that you came to my bar 你去我的酒吧
is you wanted someone to pay for your father's death. 是为了让杀父仇人偿命
Now someone has to pay for Amanda's. 害死阿曼达的人也要偿命
You say that you're different from your brother. 你说自己和你弟弟不同
Now's your chance to prove it. 现在有机会证明了
Come on. 拜托
All right, man. All right. 好吧好吧
There is something I didn't tell the cops. 有件事我没告诉警方
But I've been holding on to it in case Grayson came after me. 万一格雷森找我麻烦 这就是我的筹码
What? 什么
Nate taped their meetings... 他们谈话时 奈特录了音
for protection against being cut out. 为了避免他被排挤出局
I swiped them from his apartment. 我从他公寓里偷走了录音
I want those recordings. 把录音给我
It's distressing to know that there are over 500,000 children 美国有超过50万寄养儿童
in the American foster care system, 然而寄养系统的资金严重不足
a system woefully lacking in funding. 现状堪忧
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474461.html |