《复仇》第17集 第22期:得到好处(在线收听) |
What, no cake? 怎么 没带蛋糕来吗 You've been keeping something from me, Mason. 你对我隐瞒了一些信息 梅森
My guess is, you're not referring to my recipe 我猜 你一定不是来打听
for brewed-in-the toilet prison wine. 我被塞进厕所暴打一事的
I'm talking about the letters from my father. 我说的是我父亲写给我的那些信
The ones that you bought from Meredith Hayward. 就是你从梅雷迪思·海沃德手中买下的那些
Hayward gave me up, did she? 海沃德供出我的 是吧
Give me the letters, Mason. 把那些信给我 梅森
Sadly, I cannot. 很抱歉 我给不了你
Those letters were reduced to smoke, my dear, 那些信已经化为灰烬了 亲爱的
along with everything else I owned 和我拥有的其他那些东西一起
when you burned down my house last summer. 都被你去年夏天放的那把火付之一炬
You obviously read them 你显然已经读过了
So you know what he wrote. 所以你肯定知道他写了什么
Oh, I do. 我确实知道
One of them was so revealing 其中一封揭露的事太惊人了
that I suspect it might even blow your mind, 我恐怕你也会震惊得说不出话
but tell me, what's in it for me? 但你得先告诉我 我能得到什么好处
Do I really need to remind you 你真需要我来提醒你
that only I have the power to release you 只有我有能力释放你
Or see to it that you die in there, 或者让你死在监狱里
just like my father did? 就跟我父亲一样
And let's not forget Mason, 我们也别忘了 梅森
you need me to finish your new book. 你需要我来帮你完成新书
Tell me what he wrote. 告诉我他写了什么
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474468.html |