《复仇》第18集 第3期:时不再来(在线收听

 So did you get through to Nolan? 你说服诺兰了吗

I hope so. 我希望吧
I'm worried about him. 我很担心他
I've never seen him in such a state. 我从没见过他这个样子
Yeah, that my misjudgment placed him in. 是啊  我的误判导致他陷入如此的境地
You can't carry this burden alone, Aiden. 你不能独自承受这些  艾登
I had a hand in this. 这事我也有份
Well, I was there when Padma was taken, Emily, not you. 帕德玛被带走时我在场  艾米莉  你不在
There's still the smallest chance that she's alive. 她仍然有希望活着
I promised Nolan we'd try to find her. 我答应诺兰会尽力找到她
Yeah, but in order to do that, 行  但为了找到她
we have to draw out Trask. 我们得把查斯克引出来
And now he's in possession of Carrion, 现在他拥有了蚀尸项目
he's gonna lay in wait. We've lost our leverage. 他会伺机等待  我们没了筹码
Not entirely. 不完全是这样
We still have one card left to play. 我们还留了一手
Torpedo the initiative's investments? 破坏投资倡议吗
I mean, it's risky. Daniel could fire me. 很冒险  丹尼尔可能会解雇我
And then we've both lost access to Daniel. 那样我们就都不能再接近丹尼尔
It's now or never, Aiden. 机不可失  时不再来  艾登
I owe it to Nolan. 这是我欠诺兰的
Yeah, we both do. 对  我们都欠了他
So what's the occasion? 所以怎么办
Well, I know that Victoria got the R.S.V.P. 我知道维多利亚收到了那封回复函
Now I just need to make sure she takes it seriously. 现在我只需确保她认真对待
I'm just sorry you won't be at the ball to see your handiwork. 很遗憾你不能去舞会见证你的大作了
I wouldn't strike me off your dance card just yet. 换做我  可不会这么快就决定不邀我跳舞
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474652.html