《复仇》第18集 第5期:阿曼达的遗愿(在线收听

 Thank god Evan won't be at the masquerade tonight. 幸亏埃文今晚不会去化装舞会

Nothing could hide those beady eyes. 他那双犀利的眼睛是藏不住的
But you'll be there, won't you, Jack? 但你会去吧  杰克
- Yeah. - Could help us get another cover, -当然  -可以多个人掩护我们
like the one on the "Post" this morning. 就像今早新闻上的一样
I took the liberty of buying masks for you and your brother. 我冒昧帮你和你弟弟买了面具
Wouldn't miss it. 不会错过的
Conrad, you know, with such a late surge, 康拉德  有了最后的冲刺
we are ripe for an October surprise. 我们的十月惊喜已经胜券在握了
Victoria received a suspicious R.S.V.P. this morning. 维多利亚今早收到了一封可疑的回复函
It said "Expect the unexpected". 上面说"总会有意想不到的收获"
And it was postmarked 1973, 上面的邮戳是1973年
which just happens to be the year your opponent 恰好是你的竞争对手在社区委员会里
won his first seat on the community board. 坐上第一把交椅的那一年
Stoddard is trying to rattle us before this event. 斯托达德想在这场活动之前打乱我们的阵脚
Which is why we will be in your ear during the Q&A. 所以在你的答问环节我们会通过耳机交流
Jack will be there to personalize your responses, 杰克会到场让你的回答更人性化
And I'll be at the ready in case anyone goes off book. 我会随时待命  以防有人不按规矩办事
- And, Conrad... - Hmm? -还有  康拉德  -怎么
Wear a tie. 系一条领带吧
People want to be able to relate to you, 人们想和你产生共鸣
not feel like you're actually related to them. 而不是感觉你就是他们中的一员
You are deceptively brilliant. 你真是太出色了
I learned from the best. 名师出高徒
You meant Victoria, didn't you? 你是说维多利亚吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474654.html