《复仇》第18集 第8期:自我破坏(在线收听

 Bold move you made today. 你今天所做的大胆举措

It will have repercussions. 会对将来产生影响
My colleague got ahead of himself. 我的同事急于求成
And you, it would seem. 看起来你也是
Listen, I'll get your money back, Mr. Trask. 我会帮你拿回钱的  查斯克先生
There's no need to hurt anyone, all right? 不必伤害任何人  行吗
Why should I do such a thing? 为什么我要这么做
Maybe to back up a threat. 也许可以作为将来威胁的把柄
Like the one you made to me and my girlfriend. 就像你们对我和我的女友做的那样
Since you seem to know who we are, 既然你知道我们的身份
you should understand that 你应该了解
we don't threaten in two dimensions. 我们不会在二维平面上威胁
We act in three. 只会在三维空间里行动
Right, and when you do, you rain down destruction. 没错  一旦开始行动  你们就大肆破坏
Whatever horror stories your parents have told you, Daniel, 无论你父母告诉你的故事有多恐怖  丹尼尔
we've evolved. 我们已经发展进步了
The world is busy destroying itself. 这个世界正在不停地自我破坏
The real money is in helping rebuild it, 真正的商机在帮它重建之中
which is why we're liquidating our assets in Grayson Global, 所以我们要清算在格雷森国际的资产
effectively immediately. 立刻马上  速战速决
Listen, that's an overreaction. 你这样太反应过度了
I can get Mathis in line. 我可以让马西斯站在我们这边
I don't think you can. 我不认为你可以
There's more to him than you know. 他的事你不知道的还多着呢
Why? What's he up to? 怎么了  他有什么目的
Today? 如今
Opening the door for us to leave your company 像绅士一样开门请我们
and part as gentlemen. 离开你的公司
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474657.html