《复仇》第18集 第13期:不幸的时刻(在线收听

 Victoria, I'm glad you're here. 维多利亚  我很高兴你来了

So you can take care of it for me, 这样你就能搞定这事
and no one will ever know? 别人就不会知道了  是吗
It was the worst time of my life... 那是我人生中最不幸的时候
That someone has obviously chosen to haunt me with. 很显然有人就是要跟我过不去
Could it be him? 会是他吗
Suffice it to say, that's not possible. 简单来说  不可能是他
So the pregnancy was terminated? 你把那孩子打掉了吗
Then we're--we will make it through this, 那我们一定能熬过这一关
Victoria, together. 维多利亚  我们一起
And trust me, I'm gonna ferret out the guilty party. 相信我  我一定会找出是谁干的
Thank you for understanding, Conrad. 谢谢你的理解  康拉德
I try to keep the ghosts out... 我也想让这阴魂赶紧散去
But they always force their way back in. 但他们总是缠着我
I ask again, 我再问一遍
what impact does this chippy's existence have on anything? 这小妞的死活对谁有很大关系吗
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474666.html