《复仇》第18集 第16期:维护正义(在线收听

 Thank you for helping Jack tonight 谢谢你今晚帮了杰克

And for making my father's case a campaign promise. 还让重审我父亲的案子成了竞选的许诺
I can't believe Conrad Grayson just got my vote. 难以置信我竟然投票给了康拉德·格雷森
Well, I know you've got all your moves mapped out, 我知道你什么都计划好了
But I saw a chance, And I took it. 但是我看见了一个机会  我就抓住了
I hope that's okay. 我希望你别介意
It's more than okay, Nolan. 我简直太满意了  诺兰
Thank you. 谢谢你
Who knew the Porter brothers could pull off masks? 谁能想到波特兄弟俩会摘下面具呢
That's exactly what I want to do is pull this thing off. 我真的很像把这玩意摘下来
Sometimes self-deception can be therapeutic. 有时候自我欺骗也挺有益身心的
So can free grub. Who's coming with me? 可以随便吃喝了  谁给我一起
Can't have champagne wishes without caviar dreams. 喝香槟没有鱼子酱怎么能行呢
I heard about what you did for Amanda today. 我听说了你今天为阿曼达所做的事
It was really wonderful. 做得很好
Just looking for justice where it's due. 只是在维护应有的正义
Are you okay? 你还好吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474670.html