《复仇》第18集 第18期:忘乎所以(在线收听

 Couldn't they at least have made it a real costume party? 他们就不能真正办个化妆舞会吗

Like you wouldn't have still slutted it up? 就像你一直要做个荡妇
No, you moron. Just to rattle these corpses, 不  白痴  来刺激这些无聊的人
I would've come as Amanda Clarke. 我可不会变成阿曼达·克拉克
Though I guess that is slutting it up. 尽管我觉得那也算个荡妇
Truth. 说得对
Is it also true that the baby only survived the fall 据说她有一个充满龙舌兰酒的胎盘
'cause she was rocking a tequila placenta? 所以婴儿才会幸免于那个坠楼  对吗
Shut up, Regina. 闭嘴  雷吉那
Sorry, Harlot. I'm kidding. 抱歉  荡妇  我开玩笑呢
I mean, everyone knows that drugs made Amanda think she could fly. 大家都知道毒品让阿曼达忘乎所以了
Charlotte! What just happened? 夏洛特  发什了什么
You okay? 你没事吧
Hey, no, no. You guys gotta go. Now. Go. 你们赶快滚开  快走
What happened? Are you okay? 发生了什么  你没事吧
You wouldn't believe what they were saying. 简直不敢相信他们说的话
Those two aren't worth it. You gotta let it go. 不值得跟他们生气  要想开
I want to, but I can't. 我也想  但我没办法
Come here. 过来
I didn't know if you'd be coming back or not. 我不知道你要不要回来
Believe it or not, Nolan forced me. 信不信由你  诺兰让我回来的
Well, he knows you as well as you him. 他和你了解他一样了解你
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474672.html