《复仇》第18集 第20期:命悬一线(在线收听

 Well,we actually got a small bump 大卫·克拉克的事让我们在

in the liberal enclaves from this David Clarke thing. 追求自由的道路上遭遇了一些障碍
One can infer that they really do value justice above all. 也看出来  还真有人在意正义啊
Who has the polling from the northern districts? 北部区的投票结果在谁手上
Uh, yeah. You took a hit. 那个啊  结果不理想
I wasn't aware that you were working from home today. 想不到你今天竟在家办公啊
Well,I wanted to be here for you,my dear. 我想留在家陪陪你  亲爱的
Excuse us. 请大家先回避一下
And keep making those calls. 请你们继续查证
Someone's responsible for what happened yesterday. 肯定有人一手策划了昨天的事  
I want a name. 我要知道他的名字
- You feeling better? - Yes,thank you. -你感觉好点了吗  -是的  谢谢
Coffee? 要喝咖啡吗
Tea? Muffin? 茶呢  松饼
You may need your strength while you're explaining 你可能需要一些力气  才好解释
what could possibly have happened to you last night 昨晚到底发生了什么事
that you wound up unconscious on the ballroom floor. 竟然让你在舞池中直接晕了过去
I was upset 我当时很忧心  
because our son has once again put his life on the line 因为我们的儿子再次让自己命悬一线
and our daughter Has been throwing punches at party guests. 而我们的女儿  竟然对宴会宾客大打出手
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474674.html