《复仇》第18集 第22期:被抛弃(在线收听) |
I got your text. What'd you want to talk about? 我收到你的短信了 你想谈什么 I'll see you in a second, buddy, okay? 一会儿再见了 小家伙 好吗
Be right back. 我马上就回来
I heard the way Conrad talked to you at the party. 我听到康拉德在宴会上跟你说的话了
Just a bad day on the campaign trail. 只不过是竞选活动中不顺的一天罢了
I doubt that. 我深表怀疑
Have they ever treated you well? 他们对你好吗
Charlotte told me the Graysons banished you, 夏洛特告诉我格雷森一家抛弃了你
and you had to come back on your own. Is that true? 你又得靠自己了 是真的吗
So? 所以呢
So I think that we're in this for the same thing-- 所以我觉得 我们参与这事的目标是一致的
to get what we can from Conrad 从康拉德身上得到我们想要的
before we take him down. 然后再将他扳倒
The only reason you'd suspect Kenny Ryan of what happened yesterday 你之所以怀疑肯尼·瑞安是昨天那事的主谋
is if you knew what Nate did to my wife for Conrad's benefit. 是你不知道奈特为了康拉德 对我妻子做了什么
You played the tape? You placed the question? 你放了那个录音 你安排的那些问题
And you know why I did? 你知道我为什么那么做吗
Because when he becomes governor, where does it end? 因为如果他成为州长 一切何时是个头
I need... your help. 我需要你的帮助
And I know you're not one of them. 我知道你跟他们不是一伙的
And what happened with Amanda-- 阿曼达的遭遇
you have to know that I was not involved. 你必须明白 那事跟我无关
We wouldn't be standing here if you were. 如果跟你有关 你就不会活着在这儿了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474676.html |