《复仇》第19集 第7期:超级论文(在线收听) |
Emily. 艾米莉 What are you doing here? 你来这里干什么
Well, Nolan said that you've been calling, so... 诺兰说你一直给他打电话 所以...
I wanted to let you know that he's okay, 我想让你知道他没事
But he's just gonna lay low. 但他想保持低调
You didn't have to come all this way to tell me that. 你不用大老远跑来告诉我这个
I wanted to check in on my godson as well. 我还想来看看我的教子
Emily, I don't need you... coming down here all the time, 艾米莉 我不需要你总是跑过来
worrying about us. 担心我们
Well, I do worry, 但我就是担心
and I promised Amanda that I'd look after her family. 我答应过阿曼达我会照顾她的家人
While shacking up with the one that ruined hers. 同时和一个毁了她家庭的人同居
Jack... 杰克
I can't do this right now. 我现在没工夫说这个
I got somewhere I gotta be. 我有事要出去
Carl hasn't cried once since his last bottle. 卡尔上次喝奶之后就没再哭了
I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. 我想我渐渐开始找到窍门了
Ashley. 阿什莉
I thought you hated babies. 我以为你讨厌婴儿呢
Turns out, Carl's the exception. 卡尔是例外
He's quite the little charmer. 他真是个小万人迷
Like I said, Emily, 我说过 艾米莉
we're okay. 我们没事
The only way I'll make it through Harvard is if you're by my side. 你得在我身边 我才能念完哈佛大学
Your grades won't matter as much if you crush the S.A.T., 要是你入学考试考得好 学业成绩就不重要
top it off with a killer essay 最好还有篇超级论文
and a letter from my father. 以及我爸的推荐信
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474958.html |