《复仇》第19集 第18期:泄露隐私(在线收听) |
Well, in keeping with your father's platform 为了延续你父亲的 for transparency, 透明竞选政策
perhaps you'd like to comment 也许你可以解释一下
on the flip-flop from last year's interview. 去年采访后发生的转变
Back then, you vowed full support for your father, 当时你声明全力支持你父亲
and yet, recently, there have been reports 但最近有报道称
that you led a coup against him at Grayson Global. 你在格雷森国际内部发起了一场政变
All due respect, 无意冒犯
simply the press trying to stir up a story. 但那只是媒体的胡编乱造
No, my father stepped down 我父亲退位是为了
to focus on his political career, 专注于他的政治生涯
and I humbly filled the vacancy. 而我只是自不量力地填补空缺
Fair enough. Now, Emily, 了解了 那艾米莉
The press is clamoring for details 媒体非常关注你们
about your rekindled romance. 重燃爱火的详细情况
And yet, you don't seem to share the Graysons' policy 然而你好像没有遵守格雷森家族
for transparency. 透明公开的优良传统
Well, Daniel and I aren't ones to kiss and tell. 丹尼尔和我不喜欢泄露隐私
You know, when Daniel suggested that 当丹尼尔建议说
you join us for this interview, 让你参加这个采访时
I asked him if there were wedding bells in the offing, 我问他你们是不是要结婚了
and he said I should ask you directly. 可他说我应该直接问你
Well... one thing that I've learned 这么多年来我明白了一个道理
is that you never can be certain what the future holds. 那就是你永远无法确定未来是什么样的
That being said, 话虽这么说
I can't imagine an honor greater 但我想像不到还有什么会比
than joining the Grayson family. 嫁入格雷森家更荣幸的事了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474979.html |