《复仇》第19集第20期:秘密怀孕(在线收听) |
That's precisely why we've welcomed you into our home. 这就是为什么请你们来我们家的原因 Well, I have to say, I'm so happy to hear that, 我很高兴听到您这么说
because my team has just independently confirmed 因为我们的团队刚刚确认了
a tip that we received 一条之前收到的消息
about a long-secret pregnancy-- 是关于很久之前的一次秘密怀孕
Uh, Juju, I'm gonna-- I'm gonna stop you right there. 贤珠 我得 打断你一下了
Uh, apparently, it was only a matter of time 很显然 我的竞争对手迟早
before my opponent would use 会用我妻子过去的
this painful chapter of my wife's past against me. 这段悲痛经历来对付我
Victoria faced a tragic choice 维多利亚在她青年时期
in her adolescence. 遇到了一次艰难的选择
I know that if she had the opportunity to do it over, 我知道如果她有机会再选一次的话
she would obviously have chosen life. 她一定会选择把那孩子生下来
Mr. Grayson, I'm sorry. 格雷森先生 很抱歉
Just to be clear, 请说清楚一点
are you saying your wife had an abortion? 您是说您的妻子曾经堕过胎吗
In 1973, yes. 是的 在1973年
And while we wish we could've kept the matter private, 尽管我们希望这件事不要公开
we're not afraid of the truth. 但这并不是说我们害怕说出真相
Wait. Wait. For the record, Mrs. Grayson, 等一下 格雷森夫人 请说清楚一点
are you now denying that you abandoned 你现在是在否认你曾经为了去欧洲
a 6-month-old boy named Patrick 一所艺术学校上学 于是就把一个
to enroll in a European art school? 六个月大的名叫帕特里克的孩子抛弃了吗
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474981.html |