《复仇》第19集第21期:报仇的人(在线收听) |
"Nightline" will be back after this commercial break. 《晚间报道》将在广告后继续 I really should watch more television. 我真应该多看看电视
Oh, I thought you might be calling. 我就知道你要打来
The only evidence of Victoria's son... 关于维多利亚儿子的唯一证据
existed on my computer, Ross. 明明存在我的电脑里 罗斯
How did you do it? 你是怎么得到的
What, you didn't catch that little present 什么 难道你没有发现我放在
that I left on your jump drive? U盘里的那个小礼物吗
The second you plugged it in, 你一旦把U盘插进电脑
a shadow program automatically booted, 一个隐形程序就会自动启动
giving me access to your computer, 让我可以进入到你的电脑里
which I can see you hacking away on 所以我就能看到你正在一个
at your not-so-secret cyberspot. 不怎么隐秘的地方想要关掉这个程序
I already know 我已经知道了
everything there is to know about you, 你所有的事情
and, uh, I'm not the only one. 而且 不光我一个人知道
Check your in-box, Edith. 看看你的收件箱 伊蒂丝
Yeah. 没错
Nice, clear shot, wouldn't you say? 很清楚的照片 不是吗
The FBI certainly thought so. 联邦调查局一定是这么认为的
Keep your hands where I can see 'em. 把手放在我能看到的地方
You messed with the wrong person! 你找错报仇的人了
So did you. 你也是
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474982.html |