《复仇》第20集第6期:挑拨关系(在线收听

 Because that is not information that I am comfortable with-- 那是因为我不愿意让别人知道

with sharing, Daniel. 这件事  丹尼尔
- You don't understand the things that I have-- - Help me to, -你不了解...  -那就帮我了解
because it can't be coincidence that you took a job here, 因为鉴于格雷森国际和那次航班  
given Grayson Global's complicated connection 以及和大卫·克拉克之间复杂的关系
to that flight, to David Clarke. 你来这工作  绝非巧合
They were the sins of my father, not mine. 那是我父亲犯的罪  不是我
And you of all people should understand that! 你们必须理解这一点
We have nothing in common, Mathis. 我们两个人完全不同  马西斯
I thought you were just after my job, or Emily. 我以为你想要我的职位  或是艾米莉
But it was always more than that, wasn't it? 但其实远远不止  是不是
That's why you targeted Trask's funds. 所以你才瞄准了查斯克的资金
You were trying to get back at them. 你要向他们复仇
Who's "them"? "他们"是谁
What d--what does Trask have to do with anything? 查斯克和这有什么关系
Security's gonna come up and escort you off the premises. 保安马上会来  把你送出公司
Needless to say, you're fired. 不用说  你被解雇了
Somebody is clearly trying to manipulate you against me. 显然有人想挑拨我们的关系
Look, just--just tell me who it is. 告诉我那个人是谁
Someone I trust far more than you. 一个我更加信任的人
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475002.html