《复仇》第20集第11期:信守诺言(在线收听

 You used to be very close, right? 你们过去很亲密  对吧

I couldn't help but notice a chill in your friendship. 我留意到你们的友情冷淡了
Did she tell you that she's re-engaged to my son? 她告诉你她和我儿子再次订婚了吗
I can't say I'm surprised. 我倒是不惊讶
Yes, well... 好吧
I don't imagine you'll be receiving an invitation 我想你应该没收到
to the engagement party tonight, 今晚订婚派对的邀请
seeing as your tryst with her 毕竟他们第一次分手
was the reason they broke it off the first time. 就是因为你和她幽会
Oh, didn't you know that? 你难道不知道吗
Oh, Jack, my apologies. 杰克  我很抱歉
It was one thing when he was working for Conrad, 他为康拉德干活是一码事
but what business would Jack have with Victoria? 但杰克和维多利亚之间到底有什么交易
Maybe he wants her recipe for devil's food cake. 也许他想向她要魔鬼蛋糕的秘方
I'm serious, Nolan. 我在跟你说正事  诺兰
If I don't know what he's up to, 要是我不知道他在干什么
how am I gonna do anything about it? 我怎么采取措施呢
You realize you can't protect Jack forever, don't you? 你知道你不能保护杰克一辈子吧
I made a promise to Amanda, and I plan to keep it. 我承诺过阿曼达  我打算信守诺言
I have to go. 我得挂了
Nothing like a little retail therapy. 什么都比不上购物疗法
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475091.html