《复仇》第20集第19期:本来的生活(在线收听

 He's more concerned with private planes 他更关心的是私人飞机

than he is with public transportation... 而不是公共交通
He certainly managed to capture your essence. 他说的还真对
It's my opponent's newest attack ad. 这是我对手新的政治攻击广告
Conrad Grayson-- bad for New York. 康拉德·格雷森  纽约蛀虫
And how, may I ask, 我能问一下
did you get it before it's been broadcast? 你是如何在播出前拿到手的
Well, that's not important. 这不重要
Your job now is to neutralize it. 你的工作就是消除这些言论
Ah, Mr. Porter, 波特先生
Just think. Now in two days, 想想看  两天后
you're gonna be able to get back to your life 你就能回到你本来的生活
and begin figuring out 认真想想
an appropriate bonus for all your efforts. 付出这么多努力应得多少回报
Keep your campaign promises, and I'm good. 只要你保证竞选承诺  不用担心我
Well,let's hope the voters 希望选民们
don't hold me to so high a standard. 不要对我的期望值过高
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475099.html