《复仇》第20集第20期:爱的是你(在线收听

 I did what we talked about. 我按说好的做了

I showed that picture to Victoria. 把照片给维多利亚看了
But after all the horrible things that woman did to Amanda, 但想想她对阿曼达做过的那些事情
I don't trust her as far as I can throw her. 我根本就不相信她
If anyone's more committed to his defeat than us, 如果有人比我们更想让他失败  
it's her. 就是她了
She's got a track record for keeping her men 她很善于把她的男人
exactly where she wants them. 玩弄于股掌之间
Including Daniel, apparently. 很明显还包括丹尼尔
She told me I was the reason 她告诉我  他和艾米莉
he and Emily broke up last year. 去年分开  是因为我
That's because you were. 本来就是因为你
You know, Jack, we're friends now, 杰克  我们现在是朋友了
so I feel like I should just tell you. 所以我觉得应该告诉你
Right before Emily gave him back the ring, 就在艾米莉把戒指还给他之前
I saw the two of you at her house kissing, 我看见你们俩在她家亲吻
and I told Daniel. 而且我告诉了丹尼尔
Why would you do that? 你为什么这么做
She was engaged to a man that I had feelings for 她和我喜欢的男人订了婚
while she clearly had feelings for you. 但她显然爱的是你
She always seems to get what she wants. 她总是能得到想要
People like them always do. 像他们这些人都是这样
Not him. Not this time. 他不行  这次不行
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475100.html