《复仇》第20集第21期:邻家女孩结婚(在线收听) |
I'm so glad you could all join us tonight 我很高兴你们能来 to once again celebrate the engagement of Daniel to Emily. 再次庆祝丹尼尔和艾米莉的订婚
As the old saying goes, if at first you don't succeed, 老话说得好 如果你起初没有成功
try,try again. 尝试 再尝试
Oh, it's every mother's dream 每个母亲都希望
to have her son marry the girl next door, 自己的孩子能和邻家女孩结婚
and Daniel certainly hasn't disappointed me. 丹尼尔在这一点上没让我失望
Emily's been a part of our lives for over a year now. 艾米莉已经和我们相处一年多了
And even when they were apart, she never really left us. 即便他们分开了 她也从未离开过
So welcome to the family, Emily. 欢迎成为家庭一员 艾米莉
To Daniel and Emily. 为丹尼尔和艾米莉干杯
Hear, hear. 干杯
And I look forward to getting to know you better... 我希望随着每天的逝去
with each passing day. 能更好的了解你
Starting now, if you'll indulge me in a little chat. 从现在开始 如果能和我聊会天的话
How could I say no? 我怎么能拒绝呢
Well, here we are... 又是这样
That impressive ring once again on your finger, 漂亮的戒指又一次戴在了你的手指上
ready to spirit my son away to Europe. 准备把我儿子拐到欧洲
Paris was Daniel's idea, Victoria. 去巴黎是丹尼尔的主意 维多利亚
Oh, Emily. I was not born yesterday. 艾米莉 我又不是三岁小孩
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475101.html |