《复仇》第20集第26期:操纵他人(在线收听

 I am. 是的

What's different this time around? 这次有什么不同
What do you mean? 什么意思
I mean, last time you were willing to break it off over one kiss. 上次你可以为区区一个吻分手
I don't understand why you didn't talk to me about it. 我不明白你为什么不告诉我
I tried to tell you, Jack. 本来是要告诉你的  杰克
But then Amanda was there, and she was pregnant... 但阿曼达在场  而且她怀孕了
And suddenly, you had this whole new life ahead of you. 突然之间  你就要有全新的生活了
Not anymore. 现在没有了
Be careful of Victoria, Jack. 提防维多利亚  杰克
She manipulates whenever it serves her, 她一有机会就操纵他人
and she doesn't do anything freely. 而且从来不会不求回报
You think I don't know that? 你以为我不知道吗
I was married to Amanda. 阿曼达曾是我的妻子
And you were supposed to be her best friend. 而你本该是她最好的朋友
How could you agree to marry into a family 我们都知道这个家庭毁了她的一生
that we both know ruined her life? 你怎么能同意嫁进他们家
I wish I could explain it to you. 如果能告诉你就好了
And someday, I will. 以后会的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475106.html