《复仇》第20集第28期:为谁而战(在线收听) |
Charlotte just called. 夏洛特刚联系我了 - I gotta bail her out of jail. - Jail? -我要保她出狱 -出狱
Yeah, some cop looking for his 15 minutes 某个想出名的警察
snagged her at a club downtown. 在闹市区的一家俱乐部拦下了她
I gotta find out what his price is. 我得看看要交多少保释金
Well, let me come with you. 我和你一起去
No, no, I need you to hold down the fort. 不不 我需要你留在这里
I gotta get her home before my parents catch wind of this. 我得在父母发觉前把她送回来
The last thing she needs 她最不需要的
is a lecture from those two model citizens. 就是被那两个模范公民教训
I'm so sorry. All right? 真的很抱歉
I'm gonna call you from the car. 我在车里打给你
You know, sometimes he actually seems like a decent guy. 他有时候真的挺不错的
You know I'm with Aiden now. 你知道我现在和艾登在一起
No matter what? 永不改变吗
I think I made it clear who I'm fighting for. 我明确表示过是在为谁而战
Wait. That's it. 等等 就是这个
That--that is the answer to the riddle. 这就是谜底
Uh, I'll explain to you when I get back. 我回来再和你解释
They want 3 grand for Charlotte's bail. 保释夏洛特需要三千美元
We just need to hit a few ATMs. 去取个钱就行了
Must be real nice having all that cash ready and waiting for you. 永远都有现钱等着你花 感觉很好吧
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475109.html |