《复仇》第21集第13期:自卫本能(在线收听

 Hello? 喂

Daniel. 丹尼尔
You know, I thought we agreed 我还以为我们说好了
you'd shut down the office and get yourself back here. 你今天停工  再回来这里
No one's here but the I.T. guy. 这里只有信息部的人
As soon as the servers are up, 服务器修好之后
I'm turning Mathis in to the authorities. 我就抓马西斯到当局
Look, the feds can catch on without any assistance from you. 联调局的人不用你帮忙也能抓到他
The more attention you draw, the more you risk implicating 你越大张旗鼓  就越容易
your own involvement. 暴露自己
If I can't appeal to your sense of self-preservation, 要是我无法唤起你的自卫本能
perhaps I can appeal to your sense of duty to this family. 也许能让你想想你对这个家的责任
I need you by my side 我今天下午最后一场演讲
during my closing speech this afternoon, 需要你站在我身边支持我
- 4:00 sharp. - Yeah, yeah, fine. I'll be there. I'll be there. -四点准时开始  -知道了  我会到的
Hey. How are you? 你怎么样
I'm good. How are you? 我很好  你呢
Good. 很好
My dad wants me at his final campaign speech. 我爸要我去听他最后一场竞选演讲
But I'm not going. 但我不会去的
There's far more pressing business here. 这里的事更迫在眉睫
Well, what's going on? Where are all your employees? 怎么了  你的员工呢
I sent them all home. 我让他们都回家了
You remember how I told you 你还记得我跟你说过
that the Initiative was planning something? 联盟在策划一起阴谋吗
Yeah. 记得
Well, I think they're behind whatever's going on. 我觉得今天这事就是他们的杰作
Why? 为什么
They're reporting the cyber attack 报告说这次网络攻击
originated in Bahrain and Tunisia. 源自巴林岛和突尼斯
Exactly the same places where Helen Crowley 正是海伦·克劳利让我们
had us buying up companies. 买公司的地方
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475175.html