《复仇》第21集第15期:厚颜无耻(在线收听

 Declan. 德克兰

What can I do for you? 有事吗
I need to see Charlotte. 我要见夏洛特
He's fine. 没事了
- Thanks. - That's all right. -谢谢  -没事
You can show your gratitude at the polls. 投票时再表达你的感激之情吧
I mean, you are old enough to vote, aren't you? 你够年纪投票了吧
Well, it seems that Declan 看来德克兰
is old enough to participate in a variety of adult activities. 已经够年纪参与很多成年人的活动了
Charlotte's gone for a walk to clear her head. 夏洛特出去散步  清醒一下头脑
Shall we? 跟我来吧
I've always fancied us 我一直以为
as having a... healthy respect for one another. 我们是互相尊重的
I'd say we've had our ups and downs. 要我说  我们的关系时好时坏
A respect born of the fact that you've understood 这种尊重源于你清楚
your rightful place in this family 你在这个家的地位
in that you don't have one. 就是没有地位
So imagine my confusion when you have the audacity 想象一下我现在有多迷茫
to show up here after everything you've done. 你做出这种事之后居然还厚颜无耻出现在这里
That's what I want to talk to Charlotte about. 我就是想和夏洛特谈谈这事
This new friend of hers-- Regina-- 她这位新朋友  雷吉那
I don't know how she got those bruises, 我不知道她那些瘀伤是怎么来的
but I would never do something like that. 但我绝不会做出这种事
It's just that Charlotte believes everything she says, 夏洛特相信她说的一切
like she cast some kind of spell on her. 就好像被施咒了一样
It isn't a spell, Declan. She's pregnant. 不是施咒  德克兰  她怀孕了
She's what? 她怎么了
Oh, I see she hasn't told you. 原来她没告诉你呀
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475177.html