《复仇》第21集第25期:需要求助(在线收听

 I'm fine. - Got her. 我没事  安顿好她了

Emily, oh, my god. 艾米莉  天呐
You're hurt. Are you okay? 你受伤了  你还好吗
No, I'm fine. Really, I'm okay. 我没事  真的  我没事
What were you doing in there? 你进去那里做什么啊
Looking for you. 去找你
You're crazy, you know that? 你疯了啊  知道吗
I'm so sorry. 抱歉
I-I think I should get this checked out. 我想我得去处理下伤口
Yeah, you want me to go with you? 你要我陪你吗
No, no, no, please, these people need help. 不  真的  还有人需要救助
Daniel! 丹尼尔
- You sure? - Go. Just go. -你确定吗  - 快去  赶快去吧
You sure? You're okay? 你确定吗  你真没事吗
I'm fine. 我没事的
I need you to walk. 请离开
Ems. 艾米
I've been trying to reach you. 我一直在找你
Nolan, tell me that Jack's okay. 诺兰  杰克没事吧
There was a man trapped on the 27th floor. 有人被困在27楼
It's okay. He's fine. 没事  他没事
Oh, thank god. 谢天谢地
He got my message in time, 他及时收到了我的信息
but now we've got a bigger problem. 但现在  麻烦更大了
He knows that Conrad was trying to kill him, 他知道康拉德想致他于死地
and now he's out digging for answers, 所以迫切地想要找出答案
starting with Ashley. 就从阿什莉下手
Ashley? 阿什莉
She was the one who sent him the text 是她发短信给杰克
to rendezvous at Grayson Global. 约他在格雷森国际见面
Ems, we have to stop him 艾米  我们必须在他做出
before he does something stupid. 什么蠢事前阻止他
No, he's not gonna take my calls, Nolan. 可他不会接我电话的  诺兰
Because he won't take anybody's calls. 现在他谁的电话都接不了
He destroyed his phone 他把手机砸了
so no one could track him. 这样就没人能找到他了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475187.html