《复仇》第21集第34期:最耀眼的光芒(在线收听) |
No, I-I was there late. He never showed up. 没有 我昨晚很晚都在那 他没在啊 Oh, god. Okay. 上帝 好吧
You go to the hospital in case he went to check on Declan. 你到医院去 以防他去探望德克兰
I'll go to the Graysons' 我去格雷森家看下
in case he decided to go after them. 万一他去找他们算账
Maybe you should let him. 也许你应该让他去
You and mom were right. 你和妈说得没错
It turns out Aiden Mathis really was part of it. 艾登·马西斯真的有参与其中
Oh. 是吗
Yeah, he wiped out the Amanda Clarke foundation. 他清空了阿曼达·克拉克基金
Our money is gone. 我们的钱没了
Money comes. Money goes. 钱来了去去了来
Oh, no, no, no, no. 不是的
I'm talking every penny here. 我说的是所有的钱
And I never cashed that check you wrote me, 我从没有兑现你写给我的那张支票
so it's not even worth the paper it's written on. 所以现在它还没有写它的那张纸值钱
We've got nothing. 我们一无所有了
We have what matters. 我们还有至关重要的东西
We have our name, Daniel. 我们的姓氏 丹尼尔
We're Graysons. 我们是格雷森家族
We stare down adversity. 我们直面逆境
We rebuild, brick by brick. 我们可以重建 一砖一瓦的重建
You and I are gonna show the world 你和我一起让全世界都看看
that when the hour is darkest, 在那最黑暗的时刻
we Graysons shine the brightest. 我们格雷森家族将发出最耀眼的光芒
It's a nice speech, dad. 你的演说很精彩 爸爸
I wish you luck on your crusade, 我祝你好运
but I won't be joining you. 但我不会和你一起
I'm sorry. Paris is off the table. 抱歉 不要再想巴黎的事了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475196.html |