《复仇》第21集第36期:心脏手术(在线收听) |
Heart surgery? 心脏手术 I thought Charlotte told Emily you were gonna be fine. 夏洛特不是告诉艾米莉你没事
Well, I lied. 我撒谎了
Listen, if -- if it doesn't go well, 如果一切不那么顺
I don't want her last memory to be about that. 我不想她最后的回忆那么糟糕
I want it to be about us and our kid and... 我希望她想到我们 我们的孩子
Oh, I really needed to see her smile. 我要看到她笑
And she did. 她真的笑了
They're flying that stent thing in from North Carolina. 他们正在从北卡罗来纳空运支架来
Apparently, it's gonna come down to the wire. 一切都不会有问题的
No, no, no, no, no. 不 这还不够
I'm gonna call in the best doctors, all right? 我要找来最好的医生
I-I'll spend every dime that I have. 哪怕倾尽所有
But what I need, Nolan, is time. 诺兰 我只是需要时间
You-you can't buy me that. 你的钱买不到我的时间
Nolan... 诺兰
If I don't make it, 如果我没能挺过这一关
Jack is gonna need you more than ever. 杰克会比以前更需要你
I will always be there for Jack. 我一定会在他身边的
But you are not going anywhere, Declan. 德克兰 不过你也一定要和我们一起
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475300.html |