《复仇》第8集第3期:泄露真相(在线收听

 So what if Margaux manages to sniff out some truth? 就算玛尔戈挖掘出了一点真相又如何呢

You know, maybe it's time that a little gets out there. 也许是时候  泄露一点真相了
Not when it involves Conrad. 牵涉到康拉德就不行
All I'm asking is that if she contacts you, 我只希望她联系你的时候
don't give her any leads. 别透露什么线索
All right. 好吧
What are you doing? 这是干什么
Roommate-proofing. 防室友的
Aiden Mathis is moving in. 艾登·马西斯要搬进来了
Are you kidding me? 说真的吗
He's a decent guy. 他是个好人
Who caused me to send my son away. 是他害我把儿子送走的
Well, maybe that's not a bad thing. 那也不一定是坏事啊
You don't have to worry about Carl's safety till the wedding's over, 婚礼结束之前你不必再担心卡尔的安全了
and when it is, they'll leave, 婚礼一结束  艾登就走了
and you won't ever have to see Aiden again. 你也不必再见到他了
He's... he's leaving with Emily? 他和艾米莉一起走吗
I didn't even know they were together. 我不知道  他们曾是一对儿
Ems. 艾米
Didn't hear you sneak in. 我们都没听到你进来了
Just brought a few things for Aiden. 我给艾登买了点东西
Thanks again for helping us out. 再次谢谢你的帮忙
Why didn't you tell me that that was your plan? 为什么没有告诉我  事后就一去不回
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475978.html