《复仇》第8集第5期:婆婆喜欢的女孩子(在线收听

 I should've... 丹尼今早

gotten the hint when Danny blew me off this morning. 回绝我的邀请的时候  我就该想到的
I came to surprise him for lunch. 我想给他个惊喜  一起吃午餐
When I saw him pulling out of his parking lot, 我看他开车从停车场出去
I followed him here. 一路跟他到了这
How long has it been going on? 你们在一起多久了
This isn't what it looks like, Emily. 事情不像你想的那样  艾米莉
Really? So it's just a coincidence that you... 是么  难道这都是凑巧
ran into each other here, 你俩碰巧在这见面
- just like at the bakery and-- - No, Emily, -就像在面包店那样吗  -不是的  艾米莉
- you have misunderstood this whole situation. - Have I really? -你完全误会了  -你确定吗
I don't know what's wrong with me. 我不知道我这是怎么了
I guess it's just the stress of the wedding. 大概是婚礼要到了  压力太大
And God, Victoria-- 老天  维多利亚
She constantly t-treats me like I'm not good enough. 一直觉得我不够好
- Oh, she does that to everyone. - Not you. -她对谁都这样  -不包括你
I'm sure you're the kind of girl a mother loves. 我知道你是那种讨婆婆喜欢的女孩
That's why I feel so threatened by you. 所以我才觉得你是个威胁
Thanks. 谢谢
I am not perfect. Okay? 我没那么完美
But you have to believe me. 但你要相信我
I am not a home wrecker. 我不是破坏别人家庭的第三者
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475980.html