《童话镇》第8期:我不是童话里的人(在线收听

  You left this in my car. 你把书落在我车里了

 Still hasn't moved, huh? 钟还没走 是吧
 I was hoping that when I brought you back, things would change here, that the final battle would begin. 我本来希望你回来它就会走了,情况也会改变,最终之战将开始
 I'm not fighting any battles, kid. 我不会参与任何战争的 孩子
 Yes, you are. 你会的 
 You're here because it's your destiny. 你来这儿是因为你的使命
 You're going to bring back the happy endings. 你会把幸福结局带回来
 Can you cut it with the book crap? 你能用那个书把这段切掉吗
 You don't have to be hostile. 你不用这么紧张
 I know you like me. 我知道你喜欢我
 I can tell. 我看得出
 You're just pushing me away because I make you feel guilty. 你疏远我是因为你觉得有愧于我
 It's okay. 没关系的
 I know why you gave me away. 我知道你为什么送我走
 You wanted to give me my best chance. 你希望我能得到最好的
 How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
 It's the same reason Snow White gave you away. 这和白雪公主把你送走的原因一样
 Listen to me, kid. 听着 孩子
 I am not in any book. 我不是童话书里的人
 I'm a real person. 我在真实世界里
 And I'm no savior. 我也不是什么救世主
 You were right about one thing, though. 但有件事你说对了
 I wanted you to have your best chance. 我希望你能得到最好的
 But it's not with me. 但跟着我 这不可能
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/475994.html