《童话镇》第16期:不会变老的小镇(在线收听) |
Cobra? 眼镜蛇 That has nothing to do with fairy tales. 那可和童话故事没有太大关系
Exactly. 正是
It's a code name to throw the queen off the trail. 这只是个代号打乱巫后原来的计划
So everyone here is a fairy tale character ?They just don 't know it? 这里的每个人都是童话中的角色 他们自己却不知道
That's the curse. 这就是诅咒
Time's been frozen, until you got here. 在你到来之前 时间都是被冻结的
Where'd you get that? 谁给你苹果
Your mom? 你妈妈给我的
Don't eat that. 不要吃
Okay. 好吧
Uh, all right, what about their pasts? 好吧 那他们的过去呢
They don't know. 他们并不知道
It's a haze to them. 对他们来说往事如烟
Ask anyone anything, and you'll see. 随便找个人问问 你就会发现
So for decades, people have been walking around in a haze, not aging, with screwed up memories, 这几十年来 人们都活在迷雾一般的世界里 不曾变老 记忆扭曲
stuck in a cursed town that kept them oblivious. 困在让他们变得健忘的小镇里
I knew you'd get it. 我就知道你会弄明白的
That's why we need you. 所以我们需要你
You're the only one who can stop her curse. 你是唯一能终结她诅咒的人
Because I'm the daughter of snow white and prince charming.就因为我是白雪公主和白马王子的女儿
Yes, and right now we have the advantage. 正是 现在我们占优势
My mom dosen't know that. 因为我妈妈还不知道
I took out the end, the part with you in it. 我把结尾有你的那部分撕下来了
See? 看到了吧
Your mom is snow white. 你妈妈就是白雪公主
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476002.html |