《童话镇》第60期:你们救了我(在线收听

 You're the ones who saved me, right? 是你们救了我  对吧

Oh. Yeah, I-I guess. 是  没错
And, uh, you're also the only ones I know here. 你们也是我在这里唯一认识的人
You can hide with us. 你可以和我们一起躲这儿
Fantastic. 太好了
Thank you. 谢谢
So... you ever use a sword? 你用过剑吗
I'm sorry? 不好意思  你说什么
Emma, you live with Mary Margaret, right? 艾玛  你和玛丽·玛格丽特一起住吧
You know if she's coming tonight? 她今晚会来吗
No, she couldn't make it. 不  她来不了
Oh. 这样啊
You should go out there. 你应该去外面待着
There's plenty of food. 食物已经够多了
Go. 去吧
Be with your husband. 和你丈夫待一起
I lost him once, now I have him back. 我失去过他  现在他回来了
But it's like I still don't have him back. 但好像他依然不在我身边
You have no idea how that feels. 你不知道那是什么滋味
Actually, I do. 事实上  我知道
I lost someone once, too. 我也曾失去过某人
Really? 真的吗
Yes. 是的
But the love I lost, there's no bringing him back. 但我失去的人已不可能再找回
You have a chance here. 你还有机会
Go to him. 去找他吧
You're right. 你说的对
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476154.html