《童话镇》第68期:托付终身(在线收听) |
Beyond gold, beyond anything... 财富名誉 世间万物 I value her most. 都比不上我的女儿
I promised her 我答应过她
I would only give her hand in marriage 只有找到一个值得她托付终身的人时
when I could find a companion worthy of her, 我才会给她赐婚
and now I have. 现在我找到这个人了
He killed the dragon? 是他杀了龙吗
I guess he'll do. 那就是他了
And so, prince James, 那么 詹姆斯王子
I offer you my daughter's hand in marriage. 我把我的女儿交给你了
King Midas, I am humbled by your generous offer, 迈达斯国王 感谢您的赐婚
but I can't honestly say I'm wor-- 但是我不敢说我...
My son. Always so humble. 我的儿子 总是很谦虚
If you say anything but "Yes," 你若不答应
You will be responsible for the destruction 王国内的民众 王国内的一切
of everyone and everything in our kingdom. 将遭受的后果全都由你负责
You will marry this girl, 你得迎娶这个女孩
or I will kill you. 不然我就杀了你
I will kill your mother. 杀了你的母亲
I will turn that farm to ash. 把那片农场夷为平地
Do you understand me? 你听懂我的话了吗
I'll take your silence for wisdom. 你不说话 我就当你做出明智的决定了
Follow it. I know you'll make the right decision. 就这样 我知道你会做出正确的抉择
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476207.html |