《童话镇》第86期:家里有安全感(在线收听) |
It's okay. Let me help you. Let me help you home. 没事 我来帮你们 我带你们回家 Thank you, old man. 谢谢你 老人家
I don't have any money to pay you. 我没有钱来回报你
I can think of another way. 你可以用别的方式报答我
You just feed me whatever you can spare, 你有什么剩饭剩菜给我点
and I'll find a way to be your benefactor. 我会想办法帮助你
Come. Come. 来吧
Come. 进来
Everyone deserves to feel safe in their own homes. 每个人都应该在自己家里有安全感
That's why Sidney Glass is my choice for post of sheriff. 所以我才指派西德尼·格拉斯为新任警长
This man has put the needs of Storybrooke above his own 他作为童话镇《每日镜报》的主编
for as long as any of us can remember, 自始至终
as chief editor of the Storybrooke "Daily Mirror." 都把童话镇的利益放在第一位
Please welcome 现在请欢迎
your new sheriff. 我们的新警长
Hang on a second. 等等
Oh, Ms. Swan, this is not appropriate. 斯旺女士 这可不合时宜
The only thing not appropriate is this ceremony. 这个仪式才不合时宜
She does not have the power to appoint him. 她无权任命警长
The Town Charter clearly states "The Mayor shall appoint"-- 本镇法律明文规定 镇长有权提名
A candidate. You can appoint a candidate. 候选人 你只可以提名候选人
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476225.html |