《童话镇》第88期:我们是同一战线的(在线收听

 Regina. 瑞金娜

Shall I move some things, 我是不是应该把东西挪开
make a bit of space for your rage? 好给你发泄的空间
You found that loophole in the Town Charter. 你在童话镇法典里找到了漏洞
Legal documents-- contracts if you like-- 法律文书  或者说合约
always been a fascination of mine. 正是我兴趣所在
Yes, you love to trifle with technicalities. 是  你就喜欢咬文嚼字
I like small weapons, you see-- 我喜欢小巧的武器  比如
the needle, 针头
the pen, 钢笔
the fine point of a deal. 合约的细节之处
Subtlety-- not your style, I know. 隐晦之处  不过不是你的风格
You're a bastard. 你就是个混蛋
I think your grief's getting the better of you, Regina. 可别被悲伤蒙蔽了双眼  瑞金娜
Shame what happened to Graham. 很遗憾格兰姆就这么去了
Don't you talk about him. 不许你提起他
You know nothing. 你什么都不懂
What is there to know? He died. 还需要知道什么吗  他死了
Are you really going up against me? 你真要和我对着干吗
Not directly. 我不会明目张胆
We are, after all, 毕竟  我俩
both invested in the common good. 目标一致
We're just picking different sides. 只是选择不同立场而已
Well, I think you picked a really slow horse this time. 我认为这次你选了极弱的一方
It's not like you to back a loser. 支持输家  这可不像你
She hasn't lost yet. She will. 她还没输呢  她必输无疑
Never underestimate someone who's acting for their child. 永远不要低估为了自己孩子挺身而出的人
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476227.html