《童话镇》第91期:控制黑暗者(在线收听) |
All right. Come on. Let's go. We gotta get out of here. 起来 快跑 我们得快逃出去 I can't move! You have to get me out. 我动不了了 你得带我出去
Help me. 帮我
Keep that fire good and stoked, Bae. 要把火生得又亮又旺 小比
The sheep's fat needs to be liquid. 绵羊脂肪一定要是液体状的
And get that wool good and soaked. 那块羊毛一定要好好浸湿
Why are we doing this, papa? 我们为什么要这样做 爸爸
This is good wool. We can spin and sell. 这羊毛很好 我们可以将它纺织出售
These are our keys to the castle, son. 这是我们城堡之行的通关密钥 儿子
Once I'm inside, there's something I have to take. 我进入后 需要拿到一样东西
What do you need to take? 你需要拿到什么东西
That old beggar-- he told me a fine tale 那个老乞丐 他告诉我了一个关于
about the Duke and his magical dagger. 公爵和他的魔法匕首的故事
What does it do? 匕首有什么用
If I own that dagger, 如果我拥有这把匕首
I control the dark one. 我就能控制黑暗者
If I kill the dark one with the dagger, 如果我用匕首杀死黑暗者
I take his powers. 我就能获得他的力量
By God's name. 上帝啊
Imagine me with those powers. 想象一下我获得这些力量会如何
Can you imagine me with those powers, Bae? 你能想到我拥有这些力量吗 小比
I could get to redeem myself. 我就能拯救自己
I could turn it towards good. 我可以用它做好事
I'll save all the children of the Frontlands, 我就能拯救方特兰所有的孩子
not just you, my boy. 而不仅是你 我的儿子
I'd love to see that, 我很乐于见到这一点
but if the law says I'm to fight, I-I can fight. 但如果法令规定我应该参战 我就参战
No. No. The--the law doesn't want you to fight, son. 不不 法令不是要你参战 儿子
The law wants you to die. 法令是要让你去送死
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476230.html |