《童话镇》第100期:孩子是希望(在线收听

 Soon you'll all be in a prison,just like me,only worse,  很快你们都会被囚禁 像我一样 但下场更惨

for your prison,all of our prisons  被囚禁的你们 被囚禁的所有人
will be time,for time will stop,  都将受制于时间 因为时间会停止
and we will be trapped someplace horrible,  我们会被困在一个非常可怕的地方
where everything we hold dear,  在那里 我们拥有的一切
everything we love will be ripped from us,  我们的至亲至爱 都将被夺走
while we suffer for all eternity,  我们将承受这永无止尽的痛苦
while the queen celebrates,victorious at last!  而皇后会庆祝最终的胜利!
No more happy endings.  不会再有美好结局了
What can we do?  那我们能做些什么?
We can't do anything.  我们什么都做不了
Who can?  那谁可以?
That little thing growing inside your belly.  那个在你肚子里长大的小东西
Next time I cut it off.  再有下次 我就砍了你的手
The infant is our only hope.  婴儿是我们唯一的希望
Get the child to safety.  把孩子带到安全的地方去
Get the child to safety,and on its... 28th birthday,  带到安全的地方去... 在孩子28岁生日的时候
the child will return.  孩子会回来的
The child will find you,  会回来找你们
and the final battle will begin!  最后战斗就会打响!
I've heard enough. We're leaving.  够了 我们走吧
Hey! You! We made a deal!  嘿! 你! 我们说好了的!
I want her name! We had a deal!  告诉我她的名字! 我们说好了的!
I need her name! H-h-her name!  告诉我她的名字! 她的名字!!
"Her"? It's a boy.  "她"? 那是个男孩
Missy. Missy,you know I'm right.  小姐 小姐 你知道我是对的
Tell me.  快告诉我
What's her name?  她叫什么名字?
Emma. Her name is Emma.  Emma 她叫Emma
Emma.  Emma
welcome to storybrooke  欢迎来到童话镇
Okay,kid. How about an address?  好吧 小子 给个地址行吗?
44 I'm-Not-Telling-You Street.  "就不告诉你大街"44号
Look,it's been a long night,and it's almost...  开了大半个晚上了 已经...
8:15?  8:15?
That clock hasn't moved in my whole life.  我长这么大 就没见那钟动过
Time's frozen here.  这里的时间停止了
Excuse me? The evil queen did it with her curse.   什么?  是黑皇后施的咒语
She sent everyone from the Enchanted Forest here.  她把魔法森林里的人都送到了这里
Hang on.An evil queen sent a bunch of fairy tale characters here?  等等 黑皇后把一群童话里的人 送到了这里?
Yeah,and now they're trapped.  对 现在他们被困住了
Frozen in time and stuck in Storybrooke ,Maine  被困在静止的时间里  在缅因州的童话镇
that's what you're going with?  It's true.   这就是你一天在想的事儿?  那都是真的
Then why doesn't everybody just leave?  那为什么大家不能一走了之呢?
They can't. If they try,bad things happen.  不行 如果他们那么做了 会发生悲剧
Henry.  Henry
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476240.html