《童话镇》第104期:孩子出生(在线收听) |
I got faith. 我有信心 You will save me,as I did you. 你会救我的 就像我当时救你一样
What is it? The baby. 怎么了? 宝宝
She's coming. 要出生了
Wake up.Wake up! 醒醒 醒醒!
Look! 快看!
The curse! It's here! 诅咒! 诅咒来了!
What are you looking at,sister? 你在看什么 小美女?
Hey,Leroy. Manners. We have a guest. Leroy 有点礼貌 她可是咱们的客人
So you are,uh,Henry's mother? 你是Henry的亲生母亲?
How lovely for him to have you back in his life. 他回到你怀抱真好
Actually I was just dropping him off. 事实上 我刚把他送走
Don't blame ya. 不要自责
They're all brats. Who needs 'em? 一群小鬼头 谁稀罕?
Well,I'd give anything for one. 我就想要小孩 无论付出什么代价
My wife and I,we tried for many years, 我跟我老婆 试了好几年
but,uh... It was not meant to be. 但是...没有就是没有
Well,cry me a river. 泪流成河啊
Leroy,I'm going to let you out. You need to behave. Leroy 我让你出来 你得表现好点
Put on a smile,and stay out of trouble. 微笑 不要惹麻烦
Seriously? 不会吧?
Regina's drinks,a little stronger than we thought. Regina的酒--比想象中的要烈
I wasn't drunk.There was a wolf standing in the middle of the road. 我没醉 当时有条狼站在路中央
A wolf. Right. 狼 好吧
Graham,Henry's run away again.We have to Graham Henry 又跑掉了 我们得
what is she doing here? 她怎么会来这?
Do you know where he is? 你知道他在哪吗?
Lady,I haven't seen him since I dropped him at your house, 把他丢你家后我就没见过他
and I have a pretty good alibi. 我还有很可靠的不在场证明
Yeah,well,he wasn't in his room this morning. 今早他不在房间
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476244.html |