《童话镇》第121期:寂寞之地(在线收听

 What's that around your neck? 你脖子上带的是什么

Don't worry about it. 别操这个闲心了
Careful! 小心点
It's a weapon. 这是个武器
Dust? What kind of weapon is dust? 灰尘 灰尘算哪门子武器
Fairy Dust. 仙尘
I thought that was a good thing. 我还以为这是什么好东西
When it comes from a good fairy. 从好仙子身上取下的仙尘才是
This stuff is deadly. 这东西致命
It transforms the most fearsome of adversaries into a form that's easily squashed. 它会让最可怕的敌人轻而易举被打败
Then why didn't you use it on me? 那你怎么不用在我身上
'Cause you're not worth it. 你还不配
It's very hard to come by. 这东西很难获得
I'm saving it for a special someone. 我特意留给某人
Ah the Queen. 皇后
You've got a lot of anger there don't you Snow? 你怀有满腔怒火 是吗 白雪
The charges on her posters are lies. 通缉令上的指控都是瞎编的
Didn't stop her from sending her huntsman to rip out my heart. 不仅如此 她还派猎手来剜走我的心脏
What happened? 然后呢
Well not everyone is a soulless royal. 并不是所有人都是冷血无情的皇族
He took pity on me and let me go. 他同情我 放我走了
I've been hiding in the forest ever since 从此以后我就在森林里东躲西藏
trying to amass enough fortune to leave this place 想要攒够钱 离开这里
escape to another realm 逃到另一个王国去
somewhere isolated where I can never be hurt. 一个不受迫害 与世隔绝的地方
Sounds lonely. 好像很寂寞
No lonelier than an arranged marriage. 没包办婚姻寂寞
At least I don't prey on the innocent. 至少我不发无辜者的横财
Up until now I've only ever stolen from the Queen. 遇见你之前我只偷皇后的东西
I thought your carriage was one of hers. No one else uses that road. 我以为你的马车属于她。除了她没人走这条路
We took the scenic route. 我们选了风景好的一条路
Well lucky for me. 那还真是我的运气了
All I'm doing Charming 我所做的一切 王子
is what it takes to survive. 都是为了生存
She wants me dead. 她想杀了我
So... what did you do to incur that much wrath? 你怎么惹来她如此滔天怒火的
She blames me for ruining her life. 她怨我毁了她的生活
Did you? 那你毁了吗
Yes. 毁了
I'm thirsty. 我渴了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476296.html