《童话镇》第139期:职责(在线收听) |
It's need to know sheriff 这事你不需要知道 治安官 and all you need to know is that Ms. Blanchard's gonna bail her out. 你只需要知道布兰切特小姐愿意保释她
You are? 你愿意
Why? 为什么
I uh trust you. 我 相信你
Well if you can uncuff me I have something to do. 给我去掉手铐 我还有事
What the hell are you doing? 你到底在做什么
Picking apples. 摘些苹果
You're out of your mind. 你真疯了
No you are if you think a shoddy frame job's enough to scare me off. 不 如果你以为一个拙劣的陷害就足以,吓跑我你才疯了
You're gonna have to do better than that. 你得再努力一点才行
You come after me one more time,I'm coming back for the rest of this tree. 再招惹我一次我就把整棵树都砍掉
Because sister you have no idea what I'm capable of. 因为 你根本不知道我能做出什么来
Your move. 该你了
Maybe it's for the best. 这样也好
The forces you're summoning are darker than we can conceive. 你召唤的力量远比我们预想的邪恶
Oh now you're trying to protect me? 你现在想到要保护我了
It's what I do. 这是我的职责
I know. 我知道
You're the only one who does. 你是唯一一个坚守职责的人了
Helping you is my life. 我生命的意义就是辅佐你
Well then help me understand why this curse isn't working. 那帮我想想为什么这条咒语不起作用
If you want to know that 如果你想知道答案
then you need to go back to the person who gave it to you in the first place. 就必须找到当初给你这条咒语的人
Revenge is a dark and lonely road. Once you go down it. 复仇是条孤独的不归路 一旦你开弓
there is no heading back. 就没有回头箭了
What is there for me to head back to? 还有什么值得我回头的吗
It's just us dearie. 只有我们俩 小亲亲
You can show yourself. 你可以现身了
That curse you gave me. 你给我的那道咒语
It's not working. 没起作用
Oh so worried. 哦 你担心了
So so worried... 非常 非常担心
Like Snow and her lovely new husband. 就像白雪公主和她英俊的新婚丈夫一样
What? 什么
They paid me a visit as well. 他们也来拜访我了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476319.html |