《童话镇》第147期:仙女教母(在线收听

 Who are you? 你是谁

I'm your fairy godmother 我是你的仙女教母
and I'm here to change your life Cinderella. 我来这是为了改变你的生活 灰姑娘
But... my stepmother told me that I couldn't go. 但是 我继母说我不能去
She forbade me to leave. 她不许我离开
Your stepmother doesn't have this. 你继母没有这个
This wand has the power to take you to your ball 这根魔杖可以把你带去舞会
to your prince and to... 带去王子那里 带去
What? 什么
What did you do? 你做了什么
Now now. 终于 终于
I got what I wanted. 得到了我想要的
There's no need to be frightened. 没必要那么惊恐
No need? You just killed my fairy godmother. 怎么没必要 你杀死了我的仙女教母
She was trying to help me. 她正想帮我
Was she? 是吗
Do you know what this is? 你知道这是什么吗
Pure magic. 纯粹的魔法
Pure evil. 纯粹的邪恶
Trust me. I've done you a favor. 相信我 是我帮了你
All magic comes with a price. 所有的魔法都要付出代价
Go on back to your life and thank your lucky stars 回到你的生活吧 感谢你的幸运星
you've still got something to go back to. 你仍然可以回去
My life... 我的生活
it's wretched. 悲惨无比
Then change it. 那就改变它
You can't handle this. 你承受不起它的代价
Wait. Please wait. 等等 请等等
I can handle it. 我能承受
Please. I will do anything to get out of here. Anything. 求求你 只要能让我离开这儿我愿意做任何事 任何事
Anything? 任何事吗
Do you know how to use that wand Mr... 你知道如何使用这根魔杖吗 怎么称呼您
Rumplestiltskin. 侏儒怪
And yes of course I do. 当然 我当然会用
Then help me. 帮帮我
Well if I do 如果我帮了你
and you can indeed shoulder the uh... 而你确实能够承担
consequences 后果
then you'll owe me a favor. 那你就欠我个人情
Name it. What do you want? 说吧 你想要什么
Something precious. 一些珍贵的东西
But I have nothing. Oh but you will. 但我一无所有 你会有的
With this wish 一旦愿望成真
will come riches more than you know. 你就会享尽荣华富贵
I care nothing for riches. I'll give you anything you want. 我不在乎荣华富贵 你要什么都给你
Just get me out of here. 只要让我离开这儿
Now we're talking. 我就想听这些话
Well how does it work? Fear not. 你要我做什么 不要害怕
My needs are small 我的要求很简单
and all you have to do is sign on the dotted line. 而且你只要在虚线上签名就可以
Do we have a deal? 说定了吗
Yes. Yes. Thank you. 是的 是的 谢谢
Glass? 玻璃鞋
Every story needs a memorable detail. 每个故事都需要一个难忘的细节
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476327.html