《童话镇》第152期:一同跟随(在线收听

 Okay. 挺好的

Good. 好
Give my regards to your mother 替我问候你妈妈
and um good luck Ms. Swan. 祝你好运 斯旺女士
Do you know who that is? 你知道他是谁吗
Yeah of course I do. 当然知道
Who? 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out. 是谁 我都还没搞明白
Oh I meant in reality. 我知道他在现实里的身份
Is that... all you brought? 这些就是你的全部家当吗
Henry what are you doing here? 亨利 你在这里干什么
My mom's gone till 5:00. I thought we could hang out. 我妈5点前都不在 我们可以去闲逛
Aw kid I wish I could but there's something I gotta do. 小子 我也想 不过我有事要做
Please let me help. 让我帮忙吧
No no. It could be dangerous. 不行 可能会有危险
The pregnant maid is dangerous? 怀孕的女佣危险吗
She assaulted Mr. Gold. 她袭击了戈登先生
Cool. 帅呆了
This isn't a game. She's desperate. 这可不是游戏 她现在绝望无助
How do you know? Because I know. 你怎么知道 我就是知道
Well then let's find her. 那我们去找她吧
Oh no no no. There is no "let's." 不不不 不是"我们"
You cannot come with me. 你不能和我一起去
Then I'll look for her myself. 那我就自己去找她
Then I'll find you and I'll bring you back. 然后我会来找你 再把你带回来
Then you wouldn't be helping the maid. 这样你就帮不了那个女佣了
I am just trying to be responsible here. 我只是想尽到我的责任
And I'm just trying to spend time with you. 我只是想和你待一起
Oh that is really not fair. 这真不是个好兆头
So the maid what's her story? 这个女佣 她怎么了
What's wrong? 怎么了
Nothing. 没事
Every year when I was growing up 在我成长的岁月里
I used to watch these fireworks from afar. 我总会在远处观赏这些烟火
And I knew what they meant. 我知道这意味着什么
Something special was happening at the palace... 意味着宫殿里发生了特别的事
Now they're for me 如今它们为我而放
for our wedding. 为我们的婚礼
I'm so happy you could come. Son. 真高兴你们能来 儿子
Thank you Father. 谢谢你 父亲
My dear Ella 亲爱的埃拉
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476332.html