《童话镇》第153期:庆祝时刻(在线收听) |
we are thrilled to have you join our family 我们家族因你的加入而激动不已 and I hope our family will soon be growing. 希望我们家族很快就能开枝散叶
My darling. 亲爱的
Congratulations Ella. You two are gonna be very happy. 恭喜你 埃拉 你们俩会非常幸福的
Why thank you James. 谢谢你 詹姆斯
Ella dear. 埃拉 亲爱的
This is truly a night for celebration. 今晚真值得庆贺
Do you realize what an inspiration you are to everyone? 你知道你带给每个人多大的鼓舞吗
All I did was get married. 我只是结了婚
All you did was show that anyone can change her life. 你证明了任何人都可以改变她的生活
I'm proud of you. 我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you too. 我也为你感到骄傲
You. What are you doing here? 是你 你在这里做什么
I just wanted to make sure you were happy with your end of the bargain 我来确认你对交易结果是否满意
You know 你知道
true love riches happy endings. 真爱 财富 幸福
Did you get everything you desired? 你想要的一切都如愿以偿了吗
Yes. Yes I did. Now what do you want? 是的 是的 现在你想要什么
What's your price? My jewels? The ring? 我需要给你什么 珠宝还是戒指
No no dear. Keep your baubles. 不不 亲爱的 留着这些华而不实的东西吧
What I want is something you don't yet possess 我想要的 是你现在还没有的
but something I know is... coming... 但你即将要拥有的
your firstborn. 你第一个孩子
What are you doing? 你在忙什么呢
I thought you were hunting. 你不是去打猎了吗
I was but the weather wasn't agreeing 是啊 但是天公不作美
so we came back early. 所以我们只好提前回了
Are we going somewhere? 我们要出去吗
You're going somewhere. 是你要离开
Something's happened. 出事了
What? 什么
I'm pregnant. 我怀孕了
Ella that's wonderful. 埃拉 太好啦
Why are you upset? This is what we wanted. 你为什么这么沮丧 这正是我们想要的
There's something else. 还有一件事
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476333.html |