《童话镇》第165期:防患于未然(在线收听) |
Hey Archie. Over here. 阿奇 来这儿 This requires all of Operation Cobra both of you. 这需要眼镜蛇计划的所有人 你们两个
I didn't realize I was in Operation Cobra. 我不知道我也在眼镜蛇计划里
Of course you are. You know everything. 你当然在 你了解一切
We can't let her do this. 我们不能让她这么做
What if there's something down there? 如果下面有什么东西呢
They're just some old tunnels. 只是些旧的隧道
That just happen to collapse right after you get here? 偏偏在你到这之后塌陷吗
You're changing things. You're weakening the curse. 你在改变事情并唤醒咒语
That's not what's happening. 那不是真的
Yes it is. Did you do anything different today? 是的 你今天做了什么不同寻常的事吗
Cause something made this happen. 因为有些事引起了这一切的发生
Henry I told you to wait in the car. 亨利 我告诉过你在车里等着
Deputy do your job. 副警长 做好自己的工作
Dr. Hopper a word please. 和普医生 借一步说话
Okay we're done with this. 好吧 我受够了这些
Uh excuse me? 抱歉
My son. We need a new treatment plan. 我儿子 我们需要一个新的治疗方案
Everything I do he thinks is part of some horrible plot. 他认为我做的一切都是阴谋的一部分
I can't cover up a safety hazard without him thinking I'm hiding something. 如果他认为我隐瞒了什么 我还怎么去掩盖这个安全隐患
How am I hiding something terrible in an old mine? 我怎么在一座旧矿里藏可怕的东西呢
How is any of this logical to him? 这些在他看来符合逻辑吗
He's got an amazing imagination. 他的想象力非常丰富
Yes that you let run rampant. 是啊 全拜你所赐
Well I think it would be wrong to rip away the world he's constructed. 我觉得要毁掉他构造的世界是错误的
I'd rather use it to try and get 我宁愿尝试去
Sometimes I think you've forgotten. 我想你有时是忘了
you work for me. 你是为我工作的
You're an employee and I can fire you. 我雇你来 也可以解雇你
This is my town. 这是我的镇子
You will lose your office lose your house. 你会失去你的办公室和房子
I can cut you down to size until you're a tiny shrunken little creature 我可以降低你的威信直到把你变成一个可怜虫
And this will be the only roof over your damn head. 这把伞将会是你的唯一遮蔽
What would you have me do? 你想让我做什么
You take that delusion out of my son's head 将我儿子的幻觉从脑中取出
and you crush it. 并摧毁它
Come on Jiminy. 过来 杰米尼
Oh I remember this place. 我记得这地方
Looks like it's been a good year. 看来今年收成不错
Yeah you can tell by all the fat people. 是啊 看看那些胖子就知道了
Maybe we can run the Elf Tonic Scam here. 也许我们能玩玩精灵药水这个骗局
Oh can't we just can't we just do the show? 我们不能就只是 只是演戏吗
Ohh. We make enough on the ticket sales. 光靠门票 我们就赚得够多了
Do we have to steal too? 我们还得要偷吗
We don't need to but it's nice. 不必 但是偷偷更健康
We steal from them and they steal from someone else. 我们偷他们的 他们再偷其他人的
It's called an economy. 这就是所谓的经济
We're a vital part of it. 我们是其中活跃的一份子
I want to change. I I want to quit. 我想改变 我不想偷了
Oh this again. No you can't leave now. 又来了 不 你现在不能走
We're getting old. It's my hip. 我们老了 我的屁股啊
My liver. I got lumps in strange places. 我的肝啊 我一些奇怪部位长了瘤
I've got burning sensations. 我产生了灼觉
You'd better stay with us. 你最好还是和我们一起吧
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476436.html |