《童话镇》第175期:迷失自我(在线收听) |
We need to lower someone straight down 需要把一个人垂直放下去 or the line will collapse the sides of the shaft. 不然绳子会卡在轴边上
I've got a harness. 我有装备
Lower me down. 放我下去
Oh no way. I'm going. 不行 我去
He's my son. 他是我儿子
He's my son too. 他也是我儿子
You've been sitting behind a desk for ten years. 你在办公室都坐久了 干不了这个
I can do this. 我能行
Just bring him to me. 把他带回我身边
Hey. Can I ask you again? 我能再问你一遍吗
Ask what? 问什么
Why do you think it's so important that your fairy tale theory is true? 为何这么在乎你对那些童话的猜想是否属实呢
I don't know. 我不知道
Give it a shot. 试试看
Cause... 因为...
This can't be all there is. 现在的情况不正常
I understand. 我明白
And I thought if I found proof 我以为能证实一些事情
Mm. But I didn't find anything. 但我什么都没找到
Well that's not true. 不是的
I was lost and you found me right? 我一度迷茫 你帮我找回了自我
You mean you remember? 你的记忆恢复了吗
No I I don't remember 不 我没恢复
but I I do remember the kind of person I want to be. 但我记起来 我想成为一个什么样的人
I just gotta listen harder. 我需要更用心倾听
What's that? 那是什么
I think it's a rescue. 可能是救援人员
Are you guys okay? 你们没事吧
Yeah we're we're okay. 是的 我们没事
Hang on Henry. 挺住 亨利
Okay. That's good. Stop. 可以了 停下
Uhh. Here you go. Up. 好了 往上去
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476461.html |