《童话镇》第176期:监护权(在线收听

 Come on. I gotcha. 来吧 我抓住你了

Okay. All right. I got him. 好了 我抱住他了
You got him? Is he safe? 抱住了吗 他没事吧
Archie. 阿奇
It's gonna fall! 要掉下去了
I'm sorry! 对不起
It's okay! 没关系
Are you okay? 你还好吗
Deputy you can clear the crowd away. 副警长 让人们都散了吧
Thank you Dr. Hopper. 谢谢你 和普医生
I have something to say. 我有话要说
I'm gonna continue to treat Henry 我要继续给亨利做治疗
and I'm gonna do it my own way. 我要用我自己的方式
My relief at his safety hasn't changed a thing Dr. Hopper. 我儿子没事了不代表我会改变主意 和普医生
You will do as I say or you 你要照我说的做 否则...
Or what? You'll ruin my life? 否则怎样 你要毁了我吗
You'll do your worst? 你会不择手段吗
Because I will always do my best. 但我还是会一直尽我所能
Don't test me. 别试探我
Oh I don't need to because you're gonna leave me alone and let me do my work in peace. 没必要 因为你不会再干涉我并让我安心工作
Really? Why is that? 是吗 为什么
Because someday Madam Mayor you may find yourself in a custody battle 因为有朝一日 镇长女士你可能会面临监护权官司
and do you know how the court determines who is a fit parent? 你知道法庭如何判定谁是合格的母亲吗
They consult an expert 他们会咨询专家
particularly one who has treated the child. 尤其是给孩子做过治疗的专家
So... I suggest that you think about that 所以 我建议你想清楚
and you allow me to do my work 让我继续我的工作
and let me do it the way my conscience tells me to. 让我遵循自己的良心来工作
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476462.html