《童话镇》第197期:一夜(在线收听) |
Don't worry boy. You won't go hungry tonight. 别着急 小家伙 你今晚不会饿着的 What is it? 怎么了
I had the most intense dream. 我做了一个很吓人的梦
I was... in the woods hunting and I killed a deer. There was a wolf. 我在森林里打猎 我杀死了一只鹿 那儿还有一只狼
A wolf? 一只狼
Its eyes 它的眼睛
one was blood red and the other was black as night. 一只鲜红如血 一只漆黑如夜
The funny thing is... 有趣的是
I think I've seen the wolf before. 我觉得我以前见过这只狼
Go back to sleep Graham. 接着睡吧 格兰姆
It was only a dream. 这只是个梦
Didn't feel like a dream. 并不像是梦
It felt like a memory. 我觉得像是一段记忆
Graham. 格兰姆
I need some air. I need to think. 我得去透透气 思考一下
Graham please. Come back to bed. 格兰姆 拜托 回来睡觉吧
I left my car at Granny's anyway. 我把车停在"外婆家"了
I need to go and get it clear my head. 我得去取回来 清醒下脑子
Graham listen. 格兰姆 听着
It's late. 太晚了
You're tired. You're probably still drunk. 你累了 估计你的酒还没醒
Don't leave. 别走了
Since when do you want me to stay anyway? 反正你也从不想我留下过夜
You're not well. 你状态不好
I'm fine. 我没事
Really? 不是吧
Oh! Hey wait. What are you doing? 等等 你干嘛呢
If Graham thinks flowers will work on me... 如果格兰姆觉得鲜花对我有用的话...
No those... were mine. 不是 那些花...是我的
From David? 戴维送的吗
No. Uh...Dr. Whale. 不是 威尔医生送的
Why would Dr. Whale... 为什么会是威尔医生
Are you serious? 你不是吧
I know. It's a disaster. 我知道 这太糟糕了
No. That's amazing. 没有 这样很好
You're getting over David. 你可以忘掉戴维了
Mm first of all there's nothing to get over and second of all 首先 没什么需要忘记的 另外
it's just a one night stand. 那只是一夜情
Not according to those flowers. 从那些花可看不出来哦
Yeah maybe I shouldn't have called him. 也许我不该给他打电话的
Oh my god. You called him? 天呐 你给他打电话了吗
That is definitely not a one night stand. 那就绝对不是一夜情了
Well okay I'm still learning. I... 好吧 我还在学习中 我...
I've never had one before. 我以前从来没有过
I feel guilty. 我觉得很罪恶
Why? There's nothing wrong with what you did. 为什么 你又没做错什么
Trust me. One nighters are as far as I ever go. 相信我 我向来都只有一夜情
Yeah but that's because you're... 是的 但那是因为你...
Because... I'm what? 因为什么 我怎么了
Never mind. 没事
No tell me. What do I do? 不 告诉我 我怎么了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476483.html |